Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dec 2, 2013, 5:41 pm
Find out what's going on with NDRA!
Nov 19, 2013, 1:08 pm
Board Positions – We Need Your Help
Southern Region Ringette Association Representative for Newmarket - needed immediately
1. Shall attend monthly Southern Region Ringette Association meeting as the representative for the association (held in Mississauga the first Wednesday of each month).
2. Shall report to the Board of Directors' Committee on relevant information from S.R.R.A, i.e. mandatory and voluntary requirements
3. Shall be the association's liaison to Southern Region
4. Shall report game summaries and game sheets for Newmarket teams
5. Shall perform other duties as assigned
Scheduler Chairperson “In Training” for 2014 – 2015 Season – needed immediately to start training with current scheduler
1. Shall be responsible for all negotiations with all appropriate sources, for available ice time to be utilized by the N.D.R.A. for scheduling of games, practices and other N.D.R.A. ice activities. This shall include ice time required for the annual Tournament.
2. Shall present the available ice times and all costs pertaining to this ice time, to the Board of Directors Committee for approval,
3. Shall be responsible to provide available ice times to the leagues where Newmarket teams participate in games.
4. Shall schedule all games and practices based on available times.
5. Shall be responsible to present to the Board of Directors Committee, Bench Staff and Referee In Chief, the completed season schedule, in a timely manner and update same with changes as they occur.
6. Shall inform Coaches/Player Development Chairperson(s) of available ice time for use in clinics.
7. Shall attend all Board of Directors' Committee monthly meetings.
8. Shall perform other duties as assigned.
9. Shall be a voting member of the Board of Directors Committee.
Oct 15, 2013, 8:11 pm
Rec Cycle & Sports (15483 YONGE ST. AURORA. VISIT OUR WB SITE RECSPORTS.CA) is offering members of our Association a 10% discount towards all ringette needs. Members are to inform cashier they are from Newmarket Ringette Association to obtain 10% discount.
Oct 15, 2013, 8:08 pm
Don't miss any NDRA news and activities!
Oct 7, 2013, 6:15 pm
Aug 15, 2013, 2:24 pm
Tuesday night on Honda Pad, Wednesday night on Pfaff Pad
NO practices during christmas/new year break. Last practice Dec 18 start up again Jan 7th
Full practice during March break
Learn to play/U08 practice schedule
3 hours of game ice allocated for U08: January 25/14, February 1, 2014, March 8/14 all games on Saturdays @ 9:45am on Honda
Open Rec Schedule
CTR is Sept 22 11:30am - 2:30pm
Pictures will be on Nov 7th 6pm - 10pm in fishbowl
Santa parade Nov 16
Skills training Nov 9, Dec 14, 9:45am - 12:30pm on Honda Pad
CTR Apr 27/14 11am-2pm
AGM May 4/14, 12pm-5pm
Jun 11, 2013, 6:59 pm
NDRA is excited to announce an exclusive partnership with Lion's Share to provide NDRA logoware to its Players and Parents for the upcoming 2013-2014 season.
NDRA recommends Teams consider purchasing logoware to help create a consistent Team identity and assist promoting ringette within Newmarket and surrounding Districts.
To view our logoware catalog please visit http://www.newmarketringette.ca/ and click on NDRA Logoware heading located in menu bar (under registration forms)
Coaches will be reviewing logoware options with Players and Parents early September to minmize delays in product delivery.
If you have any questions please contact Lui De Dominicis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
May 22, 2013, 6:14 pm
Good news for those players that have not yet registered for the 2013/2014 ringette season. If we receive your payment and registration form by May 31st, you are still eligible to pay the early-bird AGM rate. All the registration information is available under "Registration Info" to the left of this notice. Hardcopy registration forms and payments should be mailed to